A few days ago I was able to share a story of Ella's Fleas. Today, I get to share the story of the Adams Backyard Circus! You see, I think I can take this show on the road... all thanks to Lexi. It was her creative mind that decided that Bubble Wands make amazing circus props - for her Toad Circus! Yes, you read correctly - Lexi trained some toads this weekend to hop through the bubble wands as the kids cheered them on!
Childhood can be so magical when one takes the time and patience to let kids be kids and entertain themselves with the best resources - Mother Nature and a few small toys laying around the backyard.
Remember, you read it here first - toads are trainable and they are amazing hoop hoppers. It is only a matter of time till they discover that magnifying glasses can start small fires. Mr. Toad will be jumping through flaming hoops in a few years! HaHa (Long live Evil Knievel.)
No comments:
Post a Comment