Wednesday, May 18, 2011

FLEAS????

Here is a funny post I just had to preserve.  Ella's preschool has had a documented case of lice.  Not overly alarming to me, since I am a school teacher and live through a case in the classroom at least once per school year.  However, when it hits a tad closer to home, I can't help bit be cautious!


I checked the kids heads this morning, to be certain.  Linc is easy with short hair.  He just thinks he is getting a massage and asks no questions - CLEAR!  Then I get to Ella.  I prep her with what I am going to do, to avoid her getting overly anxious.  I then take a look - CLEAR.  I ask if she wants to then jump in the shower since she was up early and had time to spare (plus - one less chore I would need to accomplish that evening!).  She happily gets ready and hops in the shower.   In the mean time, Lexi wakes up and yells to Ella in the bathroom - "Ella, you are in the shower in the morning?"  Ella replied back, "Yeah - Mom thinks I have fleas!"


Thanks Ella!  LOL  (Oh to be a fly on the wall in this crazy house!)

No comments:

Post a Comment