Monday, September 26, 2011

A tad late, but still worth sharing...

Okay, so apparently I had absolutely no idea how extremely difficult it would be to come off the summer months and jump into full time teaching, while Mike is in 5 night per week classes, and all 3 kiddos are in school!  I am beginning to loose my identity as I have forgotten what time to myself is.  I am not talking anything fancy, I find myself longing for a simple trip to the grocery store alone.  Instead, I wake in the morning, and within 5 minutes of being up, the kiddos are by my side.  We ready ourselves for our day, and then part our ways to our separate schools.  When we reunite at 4:15pm, it is then dinner time, homework time, and completion any other loose end chores.  When the crew is tucked in at 8pm, I find myself quickly packing lunches for the next day, cleaning up dinner dishes, and then simply crashing by 9-10pm.  The 16 straight hours of non stop moving have taken their toll and I fall asleep in hopes I will have enough energy to do it all again tomorrow.


As these days test our strength and determination, I happily look back on the calmer times - this summer.  Here are some pics I am late to post, but have enjoyed uploading this evening.  Yes, they include our trip to Chicago in August, a trip the Cleveland Zoo, Ella's Safety Town Graduation, our first taste of fresh eggs from the girls, and even Horse show stick pony races.



























No comments:

Post a Comment