Sunday, January 15, 2012

Farewell December.... Hello January!


Welcome 2012!  We are eager to see what you have in store for us this year.  We trust that as doors close, new ones will open.   As always, we will strive to find the positives in our adventures and focus on our family! 


Before we sail to the end of January, I wanted to share some December fun.  (Yes, I still need to post November events - like Lexi's way cool birthday bash... maybe tomorrow I can load those photos.)  But for tonight... let us capture the magic of December.


I enjoyed my day in Lexi's classroom, helping create a gingerbread house from graham crackers and loads of special sugary treats!  Lexi's creation was our dinner table center piece for the entire month!  (We are all so proud of her grand work!)

Lexi enjoying some smiles with her table mates

Before...

Artist at work



Then it was off to Linc's preschool holiday concert and play.  What a fun, adorable presentation to enjoy.  I will have to see if I can load the videos on too... (a new blog goal to learn!)



Putting in a last minute request to Santa, while he made a surprise visit to the preschoolers!

Mom and Linc after the big show!



Christmas day arrived and so here are a few great shots that helped capture the excitement in the air.


Santa delivered a Happy Napper to Linc - "What I always wanted," exclaimed Linc before giving a giant squeeze!


Ella happy with anything she gets!

The Sunshine Ranch - toy horse training set

Mr. Technology
Chatting up a storm with Grandma and Grandpa

Face Timing with Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment