Okay, so it is now July and I am beyond light years behind in updating this. However, I am so thrilled to report that we have less than a month to go before Mike's program ends! Could it be? The light at the end of the tunnel? Certainly we have plenty more on our plate than just Mike's schooling, but when it comes to prioritizing, I think we can all agree that a career change takes center stage! =) We are all so proud of his hard work, sleepless nights, long work days, and dedication to creating a better future for himself, and for our family! Lincoln informed me at the dinner table this week that he wants to be an allergy doctor when he grows up to work with his Daddy, the nurse. (He then chuckled to himself and said, "Actually, I think it would be cool to be Dad's boss!" Haha - gotta love this kid!)
So, the next few posts will cover the missed photos throughout the year... in no particular order, unfortunately! Buckle your seat belt and enjoy the trip down memory lane!
No comments:
Post a Comment