"It's not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can't tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself." ~Joyce Maynard
Friday, July 15, 2011
Hard work
As much as I post the fun times, we are doing our fair share of hard work around here as well! I took a quick moment to capture my hard working farmhands this week. Together one morning, after swim lessons, we came home to clean the coop out. The kids and I were able to tackle the job quickly with 4 sets of hands helping!
It is responsibilities like this, where there was no whining, just honest hard work, that I am extra grateful for this adventure. Life isn't all fun and games - the kiddos are certainly aware of this lesson loud and clear! However, I am happy to report, at this moment in time, not a single one of them is complaining! Go kiddos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment