Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ta-da....

I finally saved enough to treat myself to a new digital SLR, a Canon Rebel T3, and oh how I have missed shooting with a SLR.  Don't get me wrong, the point and shoot was great for busy toddler parenthood - small, compact, and easy to travel with.  We recorded many happy memories with that little guy.  However, it feels amazing to have my manual focus back, and my lens and zoom options. Today I got several great photos of the chicks - enjoy!  
Tiger
Fluffy Fluffy (although, no longer very fluffy looking)
GG left, and Goldie on the right

Ella with CooCoo DeCoo

Double Stuff
Thadarina - the Alpha (has us hoping "she" isn't a rooster... very vocal, huge in size, and very protective of the rest of the hens.)

Hard to believe they are 14 weeks old... they might start laying a month from now... or they may make us wait till 22 weeks... time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment