I'm so happy to hear from you, I figured you were busy. Right now the boys are really down, because we lost a brother the other day to an explosion. So right now we're trying to recover, lock & load and continue on with our mission. One of the guys asked if you could put this question on your blog----> "how many people think they could do this job knowing the danger you're putting yourself into?" Said he just wanted to let people know it is not an easy job fighting for this country and know the risk we face. Now for the kids questions....The kids emailed some questions to Tino, that he easily answered for them. They wanted to know:
1. Its a mixture. Our new AO is all rocks, but our last AO was all sand. I could not build a sand castle if i wanted to, because its different kind of sand. Dust/sand
2. I'm with the same platoon. (R.I.P to our latest Marine KIA)
3. I hope the president sticks to his plan, but I should be off the battlefield by September 15 back into friendly lines and be home late September.
Tell Linc we wish him all the best with his milk challenge and that we will think of something special for him in our next set of pictures. Please give everyone a BIG OORAH for us.
1.) Could he build a sand castle, being that he was in a sandy location.
2.) Does he stay with same platoon of men, or do new friends come and go.
3.) After hearing Obama's speech, how soon would Tino be home?
I would post a survey, but being that I am not getting many votes, I thought posting the letter from Tino would hit home to our readers just the same. Our family has been sharing our stories and experiences with Herobox.org to all that will listen! Our lives are so much richer having been given the chance to correspond with Tino and the guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment